This website is an initiative by webdesigners, webmasters and bloggers who want to bring the web further and help their visitors.
Outdated browsers are a security threat and are blocking the advancement of the web because of their limited features and many bugs.
If you can't change your browser because of compatibility issues, think about installing a second browser for browsing and keep the old one for the compatibility.
If you are on a computer that is maintained by an admin and you cannot install a new browser, ask your admin about it.
The property information displayed is provided to RLS2000.COM Inc. by Multiple Listing Services (MLS), which compile such information from various third party sources. It is solely for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in the purchase or leasing of properties like those displayed. All information is provided on an ""AS IS"" and ""AS AVAILABLE"" basis and may change at any time without notice. In addition, the properties listed do not necessarily include all properties that are available for sale. MLS and RLS2000.COM Inc. disclaim any and all representation and warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed. You are responsible for confirming the sufficiency and reliability of such information.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NNEREN. Copyright(c) 2004 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
User Agreements: Terms of Service
3. MODIFICATIONS TO THE ELM STREET SITE. You understand and agree that Elm Street may discontinue or change the Elm Street Website at any time, without notice to you. Elm Street makes no commitment to update the information and content on the Elm Street Website.
B. Real Estate Professional User. If you register as an Real Estate Professional User, you represent, warrant, and agree that: (1) you are a licensed real estate broker, or licensed real estate agent, and if you are an agent user of the Elm Street Website, you have the permission of your managing broker to register as a Elm Street Real Estate Professional User; (2) you are a member, subscriber or participant in good standing of the Multiple Listing Service that supplies the real estate data and images displayed to you on the Elm Street Website (“MLS”); (3) you will terminate your account status if, at any time, you are no longer a licensed real estate broker, or licensed real estate agent, and therefore, are no longer eligible to be a member, subscriber, or participant in good standing of the MLS; (4) you authorize Elm Street to send you emails relating to the Elm Street Website and your Elm Street account; and (5) you will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Elm Street, and its members, managers, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, and other partners against any and all claims, damages, judgments, and expenses, including attorney’ s fees and litigation costs or expenses, arising from your breach of the representations, warranties, duties or obligations made or assumed by you in this Agreement.
Service Provider User. See Section 7 of this Agreement below.
5. OBLIGATION FOR USING YOUR PASSWORD. ALL INFORMATION TRANSMITTED BY, SUBMITTED BY, OR RECEIVED FROM ANYONE PRESENTING YOUR PASSWORD ON THE ELM STREET WEBSITE WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ORIGINATED WITH YOU, AND SHALL BE BINDING ON YOU. You agree that you are solely liable for all actions taken via your password, whether or not made with your knowledge or authority. You agree to guard your password carefully, with the full awareness that a failure to keep it secure will enable others to engage in transactions through the Elm Street Website for which you will be legally responsible. If you suspect that someone may have obtained access to your password, who is not intended to have authority to act on your behalf, please contact Elm Street immediately to authorize Elm Street to deny access to the Elm Street Website to anyone else presenting your password. You understand and agree that Elm Street may require you to change your account password from time to time for security purposes and may require additional security measures for you to access your Account.
6. USE OF THE ELM STREET WEBSITE. A. Lawful Purposes. You represent and warrant that you will not use the Elm Street Website for any purpose that is unlawful, or prohibited by these terms, conditions, notices, and any applicable rules and regulations.
B. Limited License. Elm Street hereby grants you the limited right to access and use the Elm Street Website only for the purposes of accessing, viewing, downloading, posting, and printing information from and to the Elm Street Website for your personal and non-commercial use. You shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, broadcast, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Elm Street Website, including, without limitation, any MLS data, text, artwork, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, product and service descriptions, advertisements, directory information, and data compilations (collectively, “Content”). Elm Street reserves the right to suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Elm Street Website as described in Section 16 below. Any rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved to Elm Street.
C. Use of Information. The Elm Street Website may include information, tips, facts, views, and opinions. ALL SUCH INFORMATION IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. SUCH INFORMATION SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL, BUSINESS, FINANCIAL, OR OTHER DECISIONS WITHOUT INDEPENDENT VERIFICATION AND ANALYSIS. ELM STREET DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION, TIPS, FACTS, VIEWS OR OPINIONS.
D. Real Estate Professional Users. If you are a Real Estate Professional User, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your use of the Elm Street Website and compliance with any laws and regulations relating to the provision of real estate brokerage and agent services, including, without limitation, satisfying all applicable agency, non-agency, and other disclosure obligations, execution of any required agreements, and compliance with the policies of your MLS. You represent and warrant that any information you provide in connection with the Elm Street Website, including the content included in your My Account profile, Agent Directory information and profile, Elevate and or Business Builder Website, or any other feature or service of the Elm Street Website is true, accurate, and complete, and that you agree to update that information in order to maintain its truthfulness, accuracy, and completeness. You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Elm Street, and its members, managers, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, and other partners against any and all claims, damages, judgments, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, and litigation costs and expenses arising from your breach of the representations, warranties, duties and obligations made or assumed by you in this Agreement.
7. SERVICE PROVIDERS. As a feature of the Elm Street Website, Elm Street provides advertisements, promotions and service directories for providers of goods and services of the type that may be of interest to Users, including certain preferred service providers identified by Agents, Brokers, and others (all such providers of goods and services are hereinafter referred to as “Service Providers”).
A. Service Provider Users. If you are a Service Provider User, you acknowledge and agree that: (1) you shall be bound to any Additional Terms associated with such status, all of which are incorporated herein by reference; (2) you shall not use any name in connection with your Service Provider account that is confusing or misleading, or otherwise impersonate or deceive other Users with respect to your identity; (3) you shall not create a promotion in the Elm Street Website that is confusing, deceptive, or misleading to other Users; (4) Elm Street is not responsible for your interactions with any other Users, or use of their information, or for any other actions arising out of your use of your Service Provider account; (5) Elm Street is not responsible for any transactions you may enter into with any other Users; (6) Elm Street is not responsible for screening, censoring, or otherwise controlling your Service Provider account; (7) Elm Street is not acting as your or any third party’s agent in connection with the operation of the Elm Street Website; and (8) under certain circumstances Elm Street may pay an agent or broker that recommends you as a service provider a sales commission for advertising or service directory services you purchase from Elm Street in connection with the Elm Street website. You further acknowledge and agree that such advertising commission to the agent or broker is strictly in connection with the agent’s or broker’s services to Elm Street regarding such advertising or service directory services and is not in connection with any real estate transaction. You also represent and warrant that: (9) any products and services advertised by you on the Elm Street Website are legally permitted to be sold, advertised, or otherwise distributed by you to visitors to the Elm Street Website; (10) you have all licenses necessary to sell, advertise, and distribute such products and services; (11) such sale, advertisement, and distribution will be in accordance with applicable laws and regulations; and (12) you own or have a right to use all intellectual property, proprietary and similar rights in all materials and information submitted by you for use on the Elm Street Website. YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS ELM STREET, AND ITS MEMBERS, MANAGERS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND OTHER PARTNERS AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, JUDGMENTS, AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES AND LITIGATION COSTS AND EXPENSES, ARISING FROM YOUR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, DUTIES OR OBLIGATIONS MADE OR ASSUMED BY YOU IN THIS AGREEMENT. IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER LIMITATIONS OR DISCLAIMERS BY ELM STREET IN THIS AGREEMENT, ELM STREET MAKES NO GUARANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE SKILLS OR THE QUALITY OF THE SERVICES THAT YOU MAY PROVIDE IF A USER ELECTS TO RETAIN YOUR SERVICES, OR PURCHASE YOUR PRODUCTS. IT IS ENTIRELY IN YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND AT YOUR SOLE RISK TO ENTER INTO A DIRECT CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE REACH AGREEMENT WITH A USER, AND ELM STREET DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT A USER’S PERFORMANCE. SHOULD YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH A USER, YOU MUST ADDRESS THE DISPUTE WITH THAT USER DIRECTLY, AND YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS ELM STREET, ITS MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, AND ANY OTHER PERSON, FIRM, OR ENTITY FROM ANY AND ALL DAMAGES,, CLAIMS, OR JUDGMENTS, INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXPEMPLARY, OR STATUTORY DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, AND ATTORNEYS FEES AND LITIGATION COSTS AND EXPENSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY DISPUTES OR DEALINGS WITH USERS.
B. Consumer Users and Agent Users. If you are a Consumer User or Agent User, you acknowledge and agree that if you use the products or services of a Service Provider, you agree to be bound by any Additional Terms associated with such use, all of which are incorporated herein by reference. Although Service Providers are advertised and listed on the Elm Street Website, such Service Providers are not endorsed, recommended, or otherwise affiliated with Elm Street or its employees and agents. You may contact any of the Service Providers directly, and in some cases you may request through the Elm Street Website that the Service Providers contact you directly. FURTHER TO THE OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, NEITHER ELM STREET, ANY MLS, NOR ANY AGENT OR BROKER MAKE ANY GUARANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE SKILLS OF ANY SERVICE PROVIDER OR THE QUALITY OF THE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS THAT ANY SERVICE PROVIDER MAY PROVIDE IF YOU ELECT TO RETAIN THEIR SERVICES. IT IS ENTIRELY IN YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND AT YOUR SOLE RISK TO ENTER INTO A DIRECT CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE REACH AGREEMENT WITH OR PURCHASE A PRODUCT FROM A SERVICE PROVIDER, AND ELM STREET, ANY MLS, AGENT OR BROKER DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT ANY SERVICE PROVIDER’S PERFORMANCE OR PRODUCTS OR THE OUTCOME OR QUALITY OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED. SHOULD YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH A SERVICE PROVIDER, YOU MUST ADDRESS THE DISPUTE WITH THAT SERVICE PROVIDER DIRECTLY, AND YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE ELM STREET, ITS EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, AS WELL AS ANY MLS, AGENT, BROKER OR OTHER PERSON, FIRM, OR ENTITY FROM ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR CLAIMS, INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR DISPUTES AND DEALINGS WITH SERVICE PROVIDERS.
C. Agent or Broker Compensation. Under certain circumstances, Elm Street may pay an Agent or Broker that recommends a Service Provider a sales commission for advertising or service directory services the Service Provider purchases from Elm Street in connection with the Elm Street Website. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT (1) ANY SUCH ADVERTISING COMMISSION THAT YOU RECEIVE IS STRICTLY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR SERVICES TO ELM STREET REGARDING SUCH ADVERTISING OR SERVICE DIRECTORY SERVICES AND NOT IN CONNECTION WITH ANY REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION; (2) Elm Street may change this sales commission program (“Program”) in its sole discretion at any time; (3) any terms of the Program on the Elm Street Website are incorporated herein by reference; and (4) the payment for any commissions earned will be made according to the Program terms only after Elm Street has received a valid W-9 tax form, and/or any other government required tax form, from You.
8. AGENT AND BROKER DIRECTORY. As a feature of the Elm Street Website, Elm Street may provide a directory of Agents and Brokers for use by Consumer Users to find an Agent or Broker or to get a Elm Street Account (“Agent Directory”).
A. Agent or Broker Users. You authorize Elm Street to include information you provide in your My Account profile or in any other area of the Elm Street Website to be included in the publicly displayed Agent Directory of the Elm Street Website, unless you notify Elm Street in writing to remove your name from such Agent Directories. You represent and warrant that any information you provide that is included in the Agent Directory is true, accurate, and complete, and that you agree to update that information in order to maintain its truthfulness, accuracy, and completeness. You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Elm Street, and its managers, members, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, and other partners against any and all claims, damages, judgments, and expenses, including attorney’s fees and litigation costs and expenses, arising from your breach of your representations, warranties, duties or obligations made or assumed in this Agreement.
B. Consumer Users. You agree that even though the Elm Street Website contains an Agent Directory, Elm Street does not endorse or recommend any Agents or Brokers listed on or using the Elm Street Website, including those promoted in any Agent Directory or otherwise, and makes no representations regarding the skills or service of such Agents or Brokers. IF YOU SELECT AN AGENT OR BROKER FROM AN AGENT DIRECTORY OR AS A RESULT OF OTHER INFORMATION ON THE ELM STREET WEBSITE, ELM STREET MAKES NO GUARANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE INFORMATION ABOUT, SKILLS OR THE QUALITY OF THE SERVICES OF THAT AGENT OR BROKER. IF YOU ELECT TO GET AN ACCOUNT FROM OR RETAIN THE SERVICES OF SUCH AGENT OR BROKER, IT IS ENTIRELY IN YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND ELM STREET DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT AN AGENT’S OR BROKER’S PERFORMANCE. SHOULD YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH SUCH AGENT OR BROKER, YOU MUST ADDRESS THE DISPUTE WITH THAT AGENT OR BROKER DIRECTLY, AND YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS ELM STREET, ITS MANAGERS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, AND ANY OTHER PERSON, FIRM, OR ENTITY FROM ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR JUDGMENTS, INCLUDING PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, STATUTORY, CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, AND ATTORNEYS FEES AND LITIGATION COSTS AND EXPENSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY DISPUTES AND DEALINGS WITH ANY AGENT OR BROKER.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROTECTION. As between you and Elm Street, the information displayed on the Elm Street Website, including, without limitation, MLS data, text, artwork, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, prices, product and service descriptions, advertisements, directory information, and data compilations (collectively, “Content”), is the property of Elm Street or its licensors, and is protected by U.S. and international trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property laws. You shall not copy, distribute, alter, display, perform, publish, or create derivative works from such Content. Systematic retrieval of data or other Content from the Elm Street Website to prepare any collection, compilation, database, or directory is strictly prohibited. Listingbook, Listingbook.com, ELEVATE, RLS2000 and other Elm Street names, graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Elm Street. Elm Street’s trademarks, service marks, and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks, service marks, or as part of domain or sub-domain names, in connection with any product or service, other than those of Elm Street. You may not use any of Elm Street’s trademarks, service marks or trade dress in whole or in part without the prior written permission of Elm Street. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT REGISTER A DOMAIN NAME THAT INCLUDES THE TERM “LISTINGBOOK” OR ANY OTHER WORDS THAT ARE SUBSTANTIALLY SIMILAR THERETO, OR ANY OTHER ELM STREET TRADEMARK, SERVICE MARK, OR TRADE DRESS, AND IF YOU HAVE DONE SO, OR DO SO IN THE FUTURE, YOU WILL PROMPTLY NOTIFY ELM STREET AND, AT ELM STREET’S OPTION, CANCEL, TRANSFER, OR ASSIGN SUCH REGISTERED DOMAIN NAME TO ELM STREET WITHOUT ANY CONSIDERATION AND WILL REIMBURSE ELM STREET FOR ANY ATTORNEYS FEES, COSTS OR EXPENSES THAT IT INCURS IN ENFORCING THIS PROVISION. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT IF YOU ARE AN AGENT USER, AND YOU ELECT TO CREATE A PERSONAL “BUSINESS BUILDER” WEBSITE AT LISTINGBOOK.COM USING A SUB-DOMAIN OF LISTINGBOOK, ELM STREET, RLS2000 OR ELEVATE, ELM STREET MAY IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION DENY OR CANCEL YOUR USE OF ANY SUB-DOMAIN NAME AT ANY TIME, EVEN IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEEN USING SUCH SUB-DOMAIN AS THE WEB ADDRESS OF YOUR WEB SITE. YOU AGREE THAT ANY SUB-DOMAIN OF ELM STREET OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES CREATED BY YOU AS A WEB ADDRESS FOR A PERSONAL ‘BUSINESS BUILDER” WEBSITE SHALL NOT INCLUDE ANY TRADEMARK, SERVICE MARK, TRADE DRESS OR DOMAIN NAME OWNED BY, OR REGISTERED TO, A THIRD PARTY, OR ANY WORDS THAT ARE SUBSTANTIALLY SIMILAR TO SUCH TRADEMARK, SERVICE MARK, OR DOMAIN NAME. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS ELM STREET, ITS EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, AND ANY OTHER PERSON, FIRM, OR ENTITY FROM ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR JUDGMENTS, INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXPLEMPLARY, OR STATUTORY DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, AND ANY ATTORNEY’S FEES AND LITIGATION COSTS AND EXPENSES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIMS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF A DOMAIN NAME THAT INCLUDES THE WORDS “LISTINGBOOK” OR ANY OTHER ELM STREET TRADEMARK, SERVICE MARK, OR TRADE DRESS, OR WORDS SUBSTANTIALLY SIMILILAR THERETO, OR YOUR USE OF A SUB-DOMAIN AS THE WEB ADDRESS OF YOUR PERSONAL WEBSITE PROVIDED BY ELM STREET. You acknowledge and agree that the MLS, which supplies the data and images used in the Elm Street Website, owns all copyrights in and to such data and images and in the MLS database, and that will not contest the MLS’ copyright claims, nor assist others in doing so. You expressly authorize the MLS, which supplies the data and images used in the Elm Street Website, and its authorized agents and representatives, to access the Elm Street Website, including your Elm Street Account, for the purpose of verifying Agent Users’ compliance with the MLS rules and monitoring the display of Agent Users’ listings on the Elm Street Website. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN BY THESE TERMS, NEITHER ELM STREET NOR ANY THIRD PARTY HAS CONFERRED UPON YOU BY IMPLICATION, ESTOPPEL, OR OTHERWISE, ANY LICENSE OR RIGHT UNDER ANY PATENT, TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO USE ANY ELM STREET WEBSITE. NO OWNERSHIP RIGHTS ARE OR WILL BE ASSIGNED TO YOU.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. Elm Street does not guarantee or warrant that the information on the Elm Street Website (“Content”) is accurate, complete, timely, or free of technical or typographical errors. It is your responsibility to verify any information provided to you through the Elm Street Website. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE CONTENT ON THE ELM STREET WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ELM STREET, ANY MLS, AGENT AND BROKER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ELM STREET, ANY MLS, AGENT AND BROKER MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ACCESS TO THE ELM STREET WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO ELM STREET, ANY MLS, AGENT OR BROKER MAKE ANY WARRANTY CONCERNING THE INFORMATION AND RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED OR CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT. ELM STREET, ANY MLS, AGENT AND BROKER MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY ADVERTISEMENT OR PROMOTION OF ANY KIND ON THE ELM STREET WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM ANY HYPERLINKED THIRD PARTY SITE, INCLUDING ANY ADVERTISER OR SERVICE PROVIDER SITE. ELM STREET, ANY MLS, AGENT AND BROKER MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN ADVERTISERS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND OTHER USERS, THE RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN CONSUMER USERS AND RESPECTIVE AGENT USERS, THE FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF AGENT USERS, THE VALIDITY OF ANY AGENT USER’S LICENSE TO PROVIDE REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE AND/OR AGENT SERVICES. NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE ELM STREET WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER ELM STREET, ANY MLS, AGENT, BROKER NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE ELM STREET WEBSITE SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, STATUTORY, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE ELM STREET WEBSITE, ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT OFFERED OR PROVIDED ON THE ELM STREET WEBSITE, ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT THEREOF, ANY PERSON’S RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT PROVIDED IN THE ELM STREET WEBSITE, WHETHER OR NOT THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT IS CORRECT, CURRENT, OR COMPLETE, OR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY ACTION YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON TAKE OR FAIL TO TAKE BASED ON CONTENT PROVIDED BY OR AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE ELM STREET WEBSITE. YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT ELM STREET AND ANY MLS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONDUCT BY YOU ASSOCIATED WITH THE ELM STREET WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ACTIVITIES RELATING TO ACCOUNT HOLDER PROFILES, THE AGENT DIRECTORY, SERVICE PROVIDER DIRECTORY OR OTHER SERVICES CURRENTLY OFFERED OR THOSE SERVICES THAT WILL BE OFFERED IN THE FUTURE. ELM STREET, ANY MLS, AGENT AND BROKER ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK OR LINES, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR FAILURE OF ANY EMAIL DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR ON THE ELM STREET WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO YOUR, OR ANY OTHER PERSON’S COMPUTER RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM USE OF THE ELM STREET WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ELM STREET, ITS AGENTS, AND PROVIDERS, OR ANY MLS, AGENT OR BROKER BE LIABLE FOR ANY PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, STATUTORY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE ELM STREET WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED, OBTAINED, OR ACCESSED, OR FROM ANY ADVERTISEMENTS, MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE ELM STREET WEBSITE, OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE PROPERTY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ELM STREET, ANY MLS, AGENT OR BROKER HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THE LIABILITY OF ELM STREET, ANY MLS, AGENT OR BROKER TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO ELM STREET FOR THE ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE ELM STREET WEBSITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, you will file any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the Elm Street Website or this Agreement within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
14. INDEMNITY. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Elm Street, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, managers, members, employees, agents, and other partners against any and all claims, damages, judgments, and expenses, including attorneys fees and litigation costs and expenses, arising from your use of the Elm Street Website, breach of this Agreement, or breach of any third party’s rights. This and any other duty of indemnification set forth herein shall survive any termination of your account or use of the Elm Street Website.
16. TERMINATION OF ELM STREET WEBSITE ACCESS AND ACCOUNT. You understand and agree that Elm Street in its sole discretion, may terminate your account and any corresponding subscriptions, delete any content stored in your account, direct you to cease using the Elm Street Website, and discontinue or restrict your access to the Elm Street Website, all without notice to you and for any reason. In addition to the foregoing, if you are a Consumer User, you agree and understand that your Agent may terminate your Account in his or her sole discretion and that if your Agent ceases to be an Agent User then your Elm Street Consumer account will be terminated. You agree that Elm Street and/or Your Agent or Broker shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Elm Street Website, your account, or any parts thereof.
17. MISCELLANEOUS. A. Pricing. Elm Street reserves the right to change pricing on any of its products or services in its sole discretion. Renewals of monthly or annual subscriptions will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected, at the then-current non-promotional subscription rate. To change or cancel your subscription at any time, call Elm Street Customer Service at 866-353-3456. Upon cancellation of your subscription, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term; your subscription will not be renewed after your then-current term expires. However, you will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period. For non-subscription products, e.g. Buyer Link property promotions or Quick Farm leads, all sales are final upon purchase and are not eligible for refund for any reason. For more information, please see the Elm Street Pricing and Refund Policy, which is incorporated herein and may be accessed from the link at the bottom of the Elm Street Website homepage.
B. Assignment. This Agreement shall bind and inure to the benefit of Elm Street’s successors, assigns and licensees. Elm Street shall have the right to assign or otherwise transfer its rights or obligations under this Agreement whether by contract or operation of law without your consent. You shall not have the right to assign, by contract, operation of law or otherwise, this Agreement or any of the rights, interests, or obligations hereunder.
C. Severability. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is, becomes, or is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable, or void, this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect without such provision.
D. Waiver. The failure of Elm Street at any time or times to require performance of any provision hereof shall in no manner affect the right of Elm Street at a later time to enforce the same.
E. Applicable Law. You acknowledge that the Content contained in this Elm Street Website is controlled in and originates from the United States. Elm Street makes no representation that any of the Content is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Elm Street has no responsibility for any access to this Elm Street Website from territories where the Content may be illegal or otherwise prohibited. If you choose to access this Elm Street Website from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any claim relating to the use of the Elm Street Website and any Content shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. You expressly consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of North Carolina for any such claim.
I. Descriptive Headings. The headings of the several sections of this Agreement are intended for convenience of reference only and are not intended to be a part of or affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
© Elm Street LLC. All Rights Reserved Terms | Privacy
Elevate Terms and Conditions - Pricing & Refund Policies
Elm Street Technology and its affiliates (“Elm Street”) sell the Elevate suite of software products (“Product or Products”) on an annual subscription basis. Such annual subscriptions for the Products may be paid in a single payment at the time of sale (“Annual Subscription”) or by twelve equal monthly installments beginning at the time of sale (“Annual Paid Monthly Subscription”). All pricing is based upon Elm Street’s then current price schedule for the Products.
Buyer understands that Elm Street invests up front in the planning, research, development and set-up of the Products for the Buyer, and that buyer has the option to pay for the Annual Subscription up front at a discounted rate. Buyer agrees that if Buyer subscribes to an Annual Paid Monthly Subscription that Elm Street may charge the Buyer’s credit card each month for twelve payments. Buyer may cancel his or her Annual Subscription or Annual Paid Monthly Subscription within three (3) business days after purchasing a subscription and receive a full refund. After five business days, all purchases are final.
Subscription Renewal Policy
Any Paid Up-Front Annual Subscriptions or Paid Monthly Annual Subscriptions for Products will be automatically extended for successive annual terms based on the annual subscription plan originally selected, at the then-current non-promotional subscription rate. Elm Street may elect to renew an Annual Subscription as an Annual Billed Monthly Subscription on the annual renewal date subject to your right to change the renewal back to an Annual Subscription. You authorize Elm Street and its credit card processor to process your subscription and any renewal on any credit card that is in your Elm Street account and to update or extend the expiration date on any card in your account for purposes of processing the credit card. To change or cancel your subscription at any time, call Elm Street Customer Service at 866-353-3456.
If you cancel your Subscription prior to its annual renewal, we will terminate your Subscription on the Subscription renewal date. Upon cancellation of your Annual Subscription or Annual Paid Monthly Subscription, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term provided that we continue to receive any payment that may be due. Upon termination, you will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the Annual Subscription paid and will be responsible for continuing to make on your Annual Paid Monthly Subscription payments for the then-current annual subscription period.
Elm Street sells digital marketing and advertising services (“Services”) based upon its then current pricing schedules for these Services. Services are offered for different periods of time such as monthly, quarterly and annually and will be renewed where applicable for the same renewal period as the subscription term originally selected at the then-current non-promotional subscription rate in accordance with the Subscription Renewal Policy set forth above.
Elm Street reserves the right to change its pricing for Products and Services in its discretion.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:
Upon obtaining such knowledge we will act expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material. Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter notification to our agent. A valid counter notification is written communication that incorporates the following elements:
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, an agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
In addition, if you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the notice requirements of the DMCA, your notice may not be valid. One place to find more information is the U.S. Copyright Office Web site, currently located at http://www.copyright.gov.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at: http://www.copyright.gov .
Please note: If you materially misrepresent that online material, product, or activity is infringing your copyrights, you may be liable for damages (including court costs and attorneys' fees) and could be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice.
You may stop using the Site at any time. Elm Street Technology, LLC may suspend or terminate the Site at any time at Elm Street Technology, LLC's discretion and without notice. Elm Street Technology, LLC may also terminate, limit or suspend your access to the Site for any reason at any time and without notice. For example, Elm Street Technology, LLC may terminate your access to this Site if you are not complying with these Terms or if Elm Street Technology, LLC determines that you are a repeat infringer of third-party intellectual property rights.
The Propery Listing Data
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to RLS2000.COM, Inc. and its subscribers ("RLS2000.COM, Inc.") from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by RLS2000.COM, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faih interest in purchasing or leasing. RLS2000.COM, Inc. disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
Types of Information We Collect
RLS2000.COM, Inc. gathers personal data, which includes but is not limited to your name, address, email address, and phone number, when you voluntarily register for RLS2000.COM, Inc. services.
Sharing of Personal Data
RLS2000.COM, Inc. does NOT share, sell, or otherwise transfer your personal data or the personal data of prospects or other indirect recipients of RLS2000.COM, Inc. services to any other third persons or entities. RLS2000.COM, Inc. reserves the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a matter of public safety.
"Cookies" are small data files stored on your computer's hard drive containing information about you and your computer. Some RLS2000.COM, Inc. web services may set and access cookies during the use of those web services in order to provide a more customized user experience.
Links to Other Sites
We may offer links to sites that are not operated by RLS2000.COM, Inc. If you visit one of these sites, please be aware that RLS2000.COM, Inc. is not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies. You should always review the privacy and other policies of other companies.
From time to time, it may be necessary for RLS2000.COM, Inc. to change this Policy. RLS2000.COM, Inc. reserves the right at our discretion to modify this Policy at any time.